- In this role, you will be working within our team to create and execute paid search campaigns in alignment with client objectives and KPIs across major search platforms.
- You will report directly to the Chief Strategist. You will also work closely with content writers, web developers, organic search strategists, and external client stakeholders.
- Implement, audit and repair conversion tracking to support effective bidding automation.
- Assist internal and external stakeholders in defining and refining paid search strategy, goals, and KPIs.
- Define, launch and maintain paid search campaigns across major advertising platforms.
- Conduct comprehensive keyword research to identify strategic targets and opportunities.
- Produce relevant, high-performing campaign assets, including ad copy.
- Manage internal resources in landing page production and conversion rate optimizations.
- Conduct regular evaluations of campaign assets, using performance analysis to identify and implement KPI-driven optimizations.
- Create periodic data insights and campaign performance reports for internal and external stakeholders.
- Stay current on emerging tech, trends, best practices, and developments in search and the digital marketing landscape as a whole.
- Partner with organic, paid social, and content teams to produce high-performing content, providing applicable insights from paid search performance.
- Train colleagues and expand team capabilities as needed.
- At least 2 years of SEM campaign management experience (if you’ve got less time but feel like you’d be a strong candidate with demonstrable experience, APPLY ANYWAY!).
- Ability to simplify complex technical concepts in written and verbal communications.
- Demonstrated history of managing multiple client initiatives concurrently.
- Demonstrated history of working with teams of various sizes and skill sets.
- Proficiency with Keyword Planner, Bidding Automation, Search & Performance Max Campaigns.
- Proficiency with Google Ads, Google Analytics (UA, GA4), Tag Manager, Merchant Center, Microsoft Advertising and more.
- Preferred, but not required: experience marketing B2B business models.
- Communicates often, and proactively.
- Communicates directly, and without ego.
- Isn’t afraid to voice their opinion and seeks positive change.
- Makes decisions decisively and is not scared to make mistakes.
- Is process oriented, with an attention to detail.
- Deep dives on subjects that matter to them.
- Loves learning about new technologies.
- Proactively seeks to help their teammates.
Salary & Benefits
- 7RPM Corporation is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
- Salary: $65k-$80k depending on experience.
- Fully remote, Pacific Standard Time hours
- Paid vacation & sick leave
- 401k with company match
- Company sponsored health, dental, and vision plans
- Experience working with a wide range of businesses spanning across various industries.