- In this role, you will be working within our team to define and execute organic search strategies for various clients using on-page, technical, and off-page elements.
- You will report directly to the Chief Strategist. You will also work closely with content writers, web developers, paid search strategists, and external client stakeholders.
- Create technical and competitive SEO audits, deliver optimizations in order of perceived impact.
- Identify, oversee, and implement technical optimizations across various client sites to maximize organic search visibility in alignment with client goals..
- Identify, oversee, and implement on-page optimization recommendations.
- Conduct comprehensive keyword research to identify strategic opportunities.
- Partner with content teams to produce high-performing content.
- Assist internal and external stakeholders in defining and refining organic search strategy, goals, and KPIs.
- Conduct regular evaluations of search performance to identify new opportunities.
- Produce meaningful reports monthly and quarterly for client review.
- Stay current on emerging technology, industry trends, best practices, and developments in search and the digital marketing landscape as a whole.
- Train colleagues and expand team capabilities as needed.
- Preferred, but not required: ensure precise website measurements by conducting conversion tracking audits to identify and resolve issues.
- At least 2 years of SEO execution and/or digital marketing experience (if you’ve got less but feel like you’d be a strong candidate with demonstrable experience, APPLY ANYWAY!).
- Ability to simplify complex technical concepts in written and verbal communications.
- Demonstrated history of managing multiple client initiatives concurrently.
- Demonstrated history of working with teams of various sizes and skill sets.
- Proficiency with SEMRush, Ahrefs, and more.
- Proficiency with a wide variety of CMS systems, including WordPress, Shopify, Squarespace, Wix, Webflow, and more.
- Proficiency with Google Analytics (UA, GA4), Search Console, Tag Manager, Google Business, Merchant Center, and more.
- Preferred, but not required: experience marketing B2B business models.
- Communicates often, and proactively.
- Communicates directly, and without ego.
- Isn’t afraid to voice their opinion and seeks positive change.
- Makes decisions decisively and is not scared to make mistakes.
- Process oriented, with an attention to detail.
- Deep dives on subjects that matter to them.
- Loves learning about new technologies.
- Proactively seeks to help their teammates.
Salary & Benefits
- 7RPM Corporation is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
- Salary: $65k-$80k depending on experience.
- Fully remote, Pacific Standard Time hours
- Paid vacation & sick leave
- 401k with company match
- Company sponsored health, dental, and vision plans
- Experience working with a wide range of businesses spanning across various industries.